Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Believe in the beauty of your dreams...

What a nice sentiment. Here is one of the girl artworks I am just finishing off . This also has a bird in it -- go figure! Do you see a theme here? This one took me a while to finish, as there is a lot of fine detail work to do in a face! I am also producing card co-ordinate stickers for you to use to seal the envelopes on most of my new cards. Here is the co-ordinate sticker for this card. Watch for my postcard calendar which will be available soon. It will be a perpetual calendar you can use for more than 1 year. My next post will show you that. It is not quite finished. I hope you will like it.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work. I love it. You are very talented.
    Cheers,
    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest and partiipation.