Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Re-invention


Happy New Year, everyone. It has been a year filled with ups and downs, hasn't it? Our show season is behind us and we are all breathing an extra long sign of relief. I feel different somehow --- better? I have been madly working on my website during the Christmas break from school. I decided it was time for my little angel to go and I have replaced her with another angelic pic. This "gratitude" artwork was one of my better selling artworks this year.Check out a bigger copy on my website. This last couple of weeks I have been working on new pieces for 2011. Let me know what you think. I have also been doing lots of email marketing to drive more customers to my site to see this new stuff. Any suggestions out there?


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are creating some fantastic new artworks that I think will impress even the most artless people out there. Keep up the fabulous work babe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest and partiipation.