Tuesday, November 10, 2009


WELL, here I am again, finally! It has been such a busy year. Teneil's wedding took up most of late spring and then summer seemed like a whirlwind! Fall was upon us so quickly, and thank goodness it has lasted this long. We are in the middle of show season. My girls are doing great! I myself am already in bed with a sore back. Oh well, what can you do? We have been working on the e-store at our website, deloresart.ca. We have had so many on-line orders, so it is working out great. There are so many fixes I want to do, fine-tuning, so-to-speak, but there is no time! Keep watching tho, as I am always putting up new artworks. Have a great fall, while it lasts...

1 comment:

  1. Delores! I am so happy for you. I know I am late in congratulating you on your coup and art that I saw in the Hallmark Store in my local mall...It was wonderful to say ... Hey I know her! And I have some of her work!
    Saw your daughter in Brandon yesterday and hoped to see you...but guess you are soo busy. Me too. Anyway, take care and KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest and partiipation.