Monday, February 2, 2009

Today's Quote


This is a very nice quote that was just sent to me: "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." -- Sam Keen. Thanks to Jim and Audri for that one. There is that perfect person out there for everyone. Here's one of the artworks I have for new couples. Good luck to all new relationships. Give it all you've got. Savour every moment in  the newness and if you have had it for a while or even a long time, take time every day to just appreciate it. I have been blessed for sure and when I think back to what I endured in past not so good relationships I can appreciate this one I am in soooo much, I actually thank my higher power every day. Thanks you thank you thank you...That's all I want for my liyyle girls....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and partiipation.